First Round Capital portfolio company, Mashery, will be hosting their third annual Business of APIs conference, coming up on Monday, November 3rd in San Francisco.
As its name suggests, "The Business of APIs" is not a technical conference. It is a place where the people responsible for bringing in revenue, building traffic or building content syndication channels will learn how some of the most prominent and successful media and internet companies are enjoying significant growth through building a web services distribution channel.
In this one-day conference you will learn from companies that have executed API strategies to reinvent their businesses. They will share why and how they did it, what they expected to achieve, and how they are measuring success. It will be a day of real-world advice and lessons learned from many of your peers who are already part of the Web's Industrial Revolution.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Heidi Tucker, VP of Business Development, Hoover's
- Marc Frons, CTO, New York Times
- Mike Hart, Director of Engineering, Web API, Netflix
- Daniel Jacboson, Manager of Application Development, NPR Digital Media
- Clay Webster, Associate Vice President Platform Infrastructure, CBS Interactive
- Michele Azar, Vice President of Emerging Channels, Best Buy
- Allen Hurff, Senior Vice President of Engineering, MySpace
- Aaron Patzer, Founder & CEO, Mint.com
- Quentin Hardy, Sr Editor and Silicon Valley Bureau Chief, Forbes
This is only a partial list of speakers; more will be announced in the coming days. Information about the conference can be found at: http://www.apiconference.com
Use the discount "BAPI" code and register for only $199 - a savings of 33%!